Thursday, February 24, 2005

the time of my life

ah.... long time never blog.. abit lazy plus bz.. now got lots to say...

started at chartered on monday.. nice.. go for orientation couse.. but they never bring us around.. much to my surprise.. cos tat place is like god damn big..... anyway... for those tat don really know wat is an orientation.. its basically alot of tokking done by the training manager and other pple..ok... but my point is... they provide free food!!.. yay.. cos i know nuts about their cafes.... they have one in each fab... so tea break provided.. lunch provided... coffee break provided.. wah good leh.. food not bad also.. then come day 2.. tea break provided.. lunch no more.. wah lao!!!.. sian.. so i made my way to the cafe and there was so many pple tat i went back to the trainning room to nap.. so the morale of the story is.. when you are lazy... you skip lunch..

ok yesterday was a good day.. until in the evening when the idiot msg me... if you guys donno which idiot im tokking about... read my previous post.. his the guy tat call me go some youth fuckaship in his church.. well... you guess it.. he msg me asking me something about tat bitch again.. this fucker should be condemn to hell.. not even the lord can save him... i don really want to name names.. haiz.. (ronald, im still not going to tell my frens tat you are the idiot)... this fucker msg me asking if last time the bitch did reply any sms from her ex bf when we are together..

anyway.. the story is before she was my gf she was wit someone else.. then i came into the picture.. then she ran away wit me.... nice... wat a bastard you say?? ya... sort of.. but do i care? no.. ok.. out of point liao.. then she had this confuse period( time.. not the monthly curse) cos the ex was trying to get her back..... but she stayed wit me.. and rightly so cos i treat her alot better than the previous one..... three and a half years later.. she went to work in mindef.... met this shortie from sebawang airbase....and she ran away wit him.. so you have it... its call retribution.. wah lan..sorry digress too much.. im going away for a while to weep.. im just too sensitive and emotional..
ok back..

back to the idiot(ronald...oppsss...said his name again... didnt mean it..) i reply him.. i normally ignore him you see..... oh ya.. coming to how numb skull he is.. i ignore all his sms and calls.. and he still doesnt see tat i cant stand him... his more numb skull than my room mate.. he should be the real ah boon..and boon.. tats a compliment for you....( shit out of point again).. ok i reply him tat i warned him many times not to interact wit me on anything regarding that bitch.. but he just wont listen... im not going to have anything more to do wit him.. full stop.. then you know wat tat fucker replied????... he replied.. be a man.. don be a coward.. knnbccb.. at tat moment.. i felt like giving him a slam.. and follow up wit a suplex.. but i cant.. cos his not anyway near me.. so i sms him and tell him better don let my see him on the streets.. this fucker.. im going to kill him if i see him... im huge and a very good fighter...(er.. certified by boon lay sec gangs...) so he wont stand a chance.. somemore i have been jogging regularly quite recently.. so he cant outrun too easily now.. muahahha... and did i mention my short bust(opps spell wrong) of speed is quite strong??.. now you know...

ok.. back to tokking on work.. haiz.. stupid cleanroom need to wear gloves.. sony one don need.. then the hand sweat.. the glove inside become wet.. sian.. then my hand hair so long.. they stick to the inside of the glove.. this is one major occuputional hazard i tell you... but the biggest haizard... its the boss... he hasnt given me any crap yet.. but my colls tell me.. they get it all the time... so in time to come.. when i go full fledge.. siao liao.. sure ganna fuck once in a while.. haiz.. tats work life for you folks.. esp those in school... studying is fun... working isnt... i used to think i need to work so tat i can have money to enjoy.. but now i know.. got money also no used.. when your morale is so badly beaten by you boss....no amt of money is worth tat.. trust me..

leave some comments if you can.. if not can always e mai me.. my address is:
kahjinswee@gmail.com

mai siao siao.. i got g mail leh...1gb.. donno how to use finish...

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2005 at 11:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger littleyu said...

yoz! jus read your blog... and I see that you can really write... my computer screen also not enuff to fill up wad you have wrote for the day and I need to keep scrolling n scrolling...I can partially understand wad u wanna express for the day...:)

 
At February 24, 2005 at 7:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger nicelegs said...

haha.. i tok alot.. sometimes lazy to blog.. but got time and got pple to curse.. then i'll blog..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home