Monday, August 15, 2005

sleepless in jurong east

i didnt really sleep last night.. was tossing and turning the whole night.. climbed out of bed at abotu 5am to take a sleeping pill... and watch tv til about 7am before trying... i say trying.. to sleep.. hehe.. so just woke up and start to blog.. night shift really screws up my body clock man.. but night shift i like..

oh well.. yesterday night went back to office to finish off my apprasial.... sian leh.. extreme data entry.. but for my case.. don even know where the hell to find the data.. special thanks to my C shift counterpart for helping me... i owe him some beer... well.. once again.. my new phone has been drawing attention...

anyway.. tonight meetin ms boon lay.. but trying to squeeze in some basketball before meetin her.. since i haven been playing for long time.. i hand also itchy.. but problem is i will be late and i will stink.. haiz.. must get around this prob.. well.. later we will know.. haha..

ok la.. laters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home