Monday, October 24, 2005

nicelegs got new shoes

halo my fans.. i went shopping yesterday again.. as always.. this time drag ah boon to bugis wit me.. actually went to JB today.. but will write about tat tomoro.. not much time left.. going to fetch mrs nicelegs liao.. so photo for this post...

ah boon and nicelegs... mine nicer..



now the boon drinking his float and staring at some chiu bu behind me..




ok now for the impt part.. i bought shoes.. haha...the process of trying it on.. well.. i was contemplating on whether to buy or not.. but in the end after trying.. decided to get it.. haiz.. spend money again.. but luckily UOB credit cards get 15% discount.. and oh ya.. i didnt bring any socks.. tat explains the ugly black shoes(one side) i was trying on ... it makes me look like so pig squil chinaman...

oh ya.. next to my new pair of shoes are my muji slippers.. nice hor?.. but let me wear til abit black black liao.. haha...



so there.. my new shoes.. after bring it home.. i still think it looks good.. or maybe becos i make it look good...



ok la.. must go fetch my mazi liao.. bb...

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2005 at 8:35:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Michael Darling said...

I do like your shoes.

 
At October 25, 2005 at 9:09:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger nicelegs said...

hmm.. you have got good taste... very good taste... haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home