Thursday, January 05, 2006

thank you for buying underwear

ok short one..

mrs nicelegs is offically selling panties, boxers and lingeries... so interested buyers pls contact me.. will try to post up the photos soon... so tat you guys can have some samples to look at... anyway.. valentines day coming really soon.... intimates make good presents..

1st want to thank lion for buying from me... think she would like some privacy on this so im keeping quiet....

2nd want to thank jiahui for buying 4 boxers from me... damn support... open mouth is 5 boxers.. but i told him 2 for $15.. so he say ok 4 then.... oh well.. he told me not to tell him i love him anymore though...hahah...

anyway.. pple pls support ok.. if you gal and not very comfortable wit me getting your panties or lingeries for you.. i give you mrs nicelegs number ok.... then im out of the loop.. but seriously.... im not hum sup.. really....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home