Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the bitch

i sometimes have the habit of spoofing some of my sis's frens.. last time round.. i did the desiree.. (sorri ah.. got to scroll down to the 21 apr entry.. my sis's blog is so hard to read.. stupid blogskin really... and ya.. she is in denial).....

this time round.. i decided to spoof the bitch.. well.. you see.. the bitch is on of my sis's classmate la.. he is a guy.. or gal..i donno la.. if you read this... can you confirm pls??... according to reliable sources.. his/her fav show is like american next top model.. and he/she isnt watching to see the models' bouncing neh nehs and near naked bodies..

well. so here are some pics... hmm.. i did my best la.. based on the pics in my sis's gross pink camera.. but im just too man to do it.. haiz.. sorri hor..


this one lagi bestest... the "you" pose... invented by the bitch... made famous by nicelegs...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home