Wednesday, May 09, 2007

my name isnt ren ci

been trying to get away for some time liao..knn.. still stuck..

have been thinking of doing a masters lately.. the thought came after my 2nd interview at handphone.. got pple say my results not good.. knn.. my results not very good.. ya.. but i can work mah... wtf you want someone wit good results but cannot work.. dono how to deal wit the pressures of working life.. donno how to deal with pple..

anyway.. those soft skills i have..and those soft skills are the skills that should be the factors to doing the job well.. anyway.. since some pple are so shallow.. prob have to do a masters to cover up my lousy degree...

well.. i don feel like getting crap pay and doing a lot of work.. used to be.. im scheduled to go japan to work..so with that goal in mind.. i endure.. don think about the pay.. just cheong.. knn.. after one year i still in singapore.. ccb...

someone senior in my company left in apr.. and his work falls to me and another snr coll.. of cos he tahan abit more.. but he snr mah.. i not snr leh.. increase in workload without any corresponding increase in pay doesnt go down well wit me..

sounded out one of my colls today.. revealed that there has never been a 10% increment in the history of the company.. well.. the truth is.. even with a 10% increase.. my pay is still less than most of my frens.. and that is before their increment.. so.. fuck it la...

i don see the future in this company.. i don see myself in this company for long.. and i don see myself being posted to japan... so im trying for other jobs.. and the other alternative is to work til the end of the year.. get my puny bonus.. and do my masters.. either way.. im out of here by this year...

my name isnt ren ci.. and im not doing charity...
(speaking of which.. i recently donated a separate amt online to them... the phone system is so cock.. cb.. need to pay admin fee... fuck you la.. singtel)..

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 at 1:22:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Slumperboy said...

alemak bro, waiting to the end of the year is not the best solution. why not do some test-water?

and yes, u'll need a lot of luck for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home