Monday, July 28, 2008

paintball

This is really really outdated.. played paintball wit my colls about 3 weeks back..

it was fun.. and also dangerous.. cos i happily injured my knee... and now its damn painfull.. even though it has been 3 weeks..

we played at orchid country club.. abit far for me.. but heng.. i got xiaohong..

so briefing before the battle.. and i was taking out my fujikura long sleeze t shirt... at last found some use for it..


ok.. after the 1st round.. i dived behind a screen to avoid being shot at... and the skin on my palm was off.. knn.. my knees were also bloodied..



the paintball instructor applying antibotic spray to my wounds.. he tried to put a plaster but i got too much leg hair on me nicelegs.. so it didnt stick.. haha.. he gave up in the end..



after tat went back to play.. damb fun la..haha




all in all.. it was a fun experience.. although painful.. will play again when i recover...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home