Saturday, March 26, 2005

good friday??

its one plus in the morning.. nothing muhch to do.. quite tired.. but haven been bloggin for sometime.. so blog abit la.

well.. today went out in afternoon... spend money again.. haiz.. i spend alot sometimes... went down to queensway... bought a yoga/pilate mat.. nike.. cost me 49 bucks after discount... original price about 62 bucks... tats queensway for you.. got discount.. haiz.. think about it so stupid.. went i was taking pilate lessons.. never buy mat.. after lessons finish liao then i buy.... oh well.. im quite irrational in shopping sometimes....

bought 2 money clips also.. cos you see... fab not convenient to bring wallet in cos i will be sitting on my wallet so i stuff all my money into my pocket.. bought a money clip so tat i can clip my money together... plus it looks a whole lot better.. im vain...

im starting shift next week.. haiz.. besides having my body clock turned upside down... it also means i don get to see my company babes at work anymore... sian.. no babes.. where got motivation?? sure don have.. but don have to go for meeting for one month... its the meeting tat is conducted by the babe la.. but i'll pass it cos my big boss likes to fuck pple.. so can siam.. siam.....

sometimes i wonder wat is wrong wit my life... now tat i got money i want more money.. cos i want to buy car la.. prob start wit a vios... quite ok car... just tat im abit too huge for it.. have to see about tat la.. hope i can come up wit the money to get it....or better still a better car...

so is today a good friday? i donno.. im just bored.. all the time.. i think i just need someone la.. when will it come?? im too nua to do anything about it also.. prob have to leave it to chance.. amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home