Wednesday, June 22, 2005

materialistic pair of legs

yay... must find happiness in other things now tat my qing chang seems quite si yi.. haiz.. i still donno if si yi la.. but mi lOr left a tag saying like chance doesnt seem very good.. and sad to say.. i agree... anyway.. mi lOr.. care to tell me where you found my blog ah?? i never met you leh?anyway.. welcome!!

anyway.. i indulged in retail therapy... or rather i ask my mum and sis and dad to go airport to get me a wallet... like i mentioned before.. burberry.... so here is it.. nice one too..




ok.. its actually the same pattern as my old wallet.. also burberry.. same kind of compartments and stuff.. but the old one was bought in 2002 oct.. for my birthday.. its high time to change man....esp its a present from my ex.. oh well.... took me so long to change wallet.. haha.. cos i just started working last year mah.. wat to do.. no $$ leh....heh heh..

well.. next on the list.. a crumpler bag.. had been wanting one for some time.. so well.. since im feeling like spending some money.. and im extremely vain( still lose my sister, vainpot though) i decided to go down to wheel lock place to get one.. chose the green one cos its supposed to be my colour... its goes well wit master fa's elements...cost be 169 bucks though... here's a pic of it..




oh i hanged it by my wardrobe... well. if you look at the tray on top.. thats where i put my underwear.. just so you know.. its all renoma.... not like im very branded ....its just comfortable.. esp when you are keeping a monster inside..

and well.. my mum bought a digital camera for her trip to china.... wah.. i thought.. ho eh ah!!.. thought next time can bring out and take pics of my frens and other assorted babes... 6 megapix somemore.. surely.. can even capture the babes' pimples....

haiz.. on seeing the camera... i changed my mind.. why??... its PINK!!... and i aint xiaxue.


well.. maybe i should still bring the camera out... you know.. just to keep in touch wit my feminine side... im kinda of metrosexual you know.. i like facial and stuff.. just as long as i don have to take bus or mrt to get to the salon.... see im tat lazy...muhaha... well.. from my photo also can see i very long never go facial la... just ranting la.. so many holes in my face... ( lose my sis though.. she got more)....

and lastly... diving.. its going to cost 450 bucks.... going down next monday to pay the bill and for the 1st theory lesson.. its the school lion(i will try to steal a pic of her so tat the mysteries surrounding her nickname will be revealed) went for her diving lessons.. its orpheus dive center. im broadcasting their center on my blog in the hope tat they will give me discount.. haha.. lion pls tell them ok? im advertising for them leh.. cheaper la.. haha....

ok la.. tats about it for this post.. so bored.. nothing juicy to write also.. got pple to scold but think i will restrain myself for the moment cos they are still my frens... i have other ways of torturing them.. ciaos....

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 at 7:23:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Injenue said...

sometimes when they 吊起来卖,you must tarik a bit lor. but anyway i hate girls who over-do that. but since you say until her legs so power, then you maybe can 死缠烂打。

 
At June 22, 2005 at 3:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger nicelegs said...

i already tarik liao leh..but ya.. her legs damn power.. think i tarik liao then i try again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home