Saturday, June 04, 2005

donno wat to blog about also..

halo my fans.. it has been some time since my last post.. i think.. alot of unpleasant things had happened... well.... by the load of crap tat i always write about.. pple might think its all about bitch and stuff again.. but NO!!.. its about work.. knn.. sian i tell you...

went back on sun.. even though its my off day.. why?? cos my pple screw up. haiz..so big trouble.. somemore i only knew about it on sat night.. last day of work.. the big boss want me to come back on sun morning to present the report.. haiz.. sian i tell you.. ganna whacked again.. then after i thought everything over.. my SM want me to come back on tues to do the report again.. haiz.. wat to do.. being the good worker.. sony trained.. i went back.. at 8am ok.. knn.. fuck spider... and you know wat time i left?? 930pm.. knnbccb.... fuck lots of spiders.... cos he keep changing the report.. so damn bloody fucking sian....

well... so after leaving the wretched place at 930pm.. cos chartered in woodlands mah.. so went to semb lor..*whistle whistle*..... cos maybe can find ms semb for dinner... hungry leh.. only had on bread in the afternoon for the whole day... see how hard i work.. haiz.. but then in the end.. she say too tired to come out.. so had to look for alternatives la.. called my cousin.. since i was already in semb... she leaves there also.. so went to her hourse for dinner.. .. tok cock abit then came home about 12..

so here im.... doing night shift... which is good i tell you.. just tat now i cant sleep well in the afternoon.. so at night very tired.. and im still coughing.. see my commitment to my job??... knn.. again sony trained... 6 months in sony has scarred me for life.. im going to be a fucking commited employee becos of sony....haiz.. sony sounds like a mental institue.. brain wash you until like tat...

oh sorri.. out of point.. anyway.. night shift is good cos no need to go meeting.. cos meeting is bbq session for MEs... always ganna.. just like walking into a battle zone.. no warning... suddenly got machine shoot at you.. haiz.. oh well.. shit happens la.. and my job is like walking through a mine field.. anytime can blow your legs away.....

anyway.. on more happy things.. i think im going diving.. well.. i think la.. should be la.. cos im liek going alone.. wit lion that is.. but she is experienced diver liao.. i still greenhorn leh.. although i swimmer..... mai siao siao.... i can swim like fish ok.. puffer fish.. haha.. anyway.. goign to cost me 450 bucks.. but normally wit the extras... should be 500 plus.. well.. its good to go away for a while la.. go see the sea and stuff.. and maybe know some bikini babes... hmm.. happy thoughts... but well.. gals wearing skimpy bikinis not equals to pretty gals... so well... tats a risk i have to take..haha.. hmm... come to think about it... going wit lion is a risk....haha..

i got another 4 hours before i knock off.. haiz..sian.. this sun night coming back for ot also.. heng double pay.. then more or less can cover about 70% of my diving cost.. hmm.. not too bad la.. somemore i driving.. so ok la... my parents and sisgoing to shanghai next week.. so i have the house and the car for about 1.5 weeks.. i king of the castle.. and my carriage.. anyway.. who want to find me go out pls call me.. best if you are female.. pretty.. slim.. and lives in semb.. i like....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home