Monday, August 22, 2005

lim peh is back..

well.. it has only been a few days since i said i wanted a break from bloggin.. and i think its like i cant do it.. so many things to complain.. so little time... so many pple to fuck...where to find time??


well. i have been thinking.. whether i should like changed my xin ziang... was doing a kennysia as you can see from below..complete wit the funny brows and lips.. but i think i look abit like the rock from WWE.. abit fatter though...






so i have decided tat the kennysia look is not for me.. im going with the frenly frenly neighbourhood kopitiam nicelegs look....


okok.. these 2 above are just 2 of the photos i took wit my new W800i phone wit its new improved 2MP camera.. haha.. now tat i have deflected to sony ericsson.. nokia sucks.. big time...

oh anyway.. i sent loads of photos of handsum me to mrs nicelegs.. haha... take liao.. mms.. take liao.. mms.. heng i got 900 free sms... can convert to mms also.. phew.. she says im so cute.. (true also)



bought present for ah boon... well.. we are abit different from other good guy frens in tat we regularly buy presents for each others when we feel like it( or when he feels tat his life is in danger).. i came across these stress balls in boob form.. haha.. i think its perfect for ah boon.. he is such a han sub lo somemore.. sure squeeze until explore.. haha...well..boon.. happy squeezing.. im very sure you can find other uses for it.. haha.. oh ya.. im still awaiting the sponsorship for my bluetooth headset.. boon.. faster leh.. i take cash and cheque... if you think your life is worth it.. pls send payment soon...

ok.. on a more family note.. took a pic of my sister.. haiz.. she bugged me to do it.. we all abit zhi lian... well.. it runs in the family.. haha.. see her face??.. and im inviting comments on her pic.. come on.. don be shy and comment.. don need to give me face..haha




on a happier note.. this is my photo again.. see.. idiotic smile..sent this to mrs nicelegs too...


and oh ya.. this is my bed... song rite??... king size leh... the only kind of bed for me.. cos im also king size.. anyhow turn also wont fall down the sides..hah.. oh see my security pillow.. my fav leh.. last time live in hall also must bring.. haha...think it has been wit me for like 20 years..




haha.. ok la.. since i got a comment from blinkymummy.. i think i shall continue bloggin.. plus some of my frens read my blog quite often which is really nice.. and im quite touch.. so i will try to be abit nicer next time and not bite your heads off... i promis i try k... haha....

ok.. kiss you all.. haha.. pooi..


1 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 at 8:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Sandra Ng said...

I have Nicelegs (HAHAHA. corny joke. :P ). Nicelegs is sweet.
Nicelegs thinks a lot about babes.

When I think of cik koh peks, I think of Nicelegs .
If I were alone in a room with Nicelegs , I would check his legs out.
I think Nicelegs should blog more often.
Nicelegs needs nothing.
I want to see how Mrs Nicelegs look like :).
If I could describe Nicelegs in a word: kinky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home