Tuesday, November 08, 2005

nicelegs had eye operation

knn.. eye got problem.. sian leh... well.. about a week ago.. my left eye started to blur abit from the eye level down... meaning.. i can see up.. but if i keep my eye still.. i cannot see below eye level.. things were abit blur.. then last few days... that part went black.. cb.. sian liao lor.. faster got A&E... got warded and they tell me have to operate.. haiz.. more sian...

well.. i chose the cheapest ward.. the 8 person to one room kind.. but i think no available bed.. so they took me to the 4 person ones... got air con somemore.. good ah.. like upgrade from economy class to business class... oh well.. slept only a few hours then the nurse wake me up to put eye drops into my eye to dilate my pupils... the docs have to see inside my eye... i don want to blog too much about the details la... basically is retina detachment... haiz..got small hole inside and got fluid inside the hole.. thats why cannot see... so much operate.. buckle it the docs say.. aiya.. i also donno wat they tok la.. its something like putting something behind my eyeball to reinforce the cornea and retina thing.. i think so.. anyway.. i got pics... if you just had makan.. maybe don look la..




ok..got dressed for operation... have to wear this small little dress and this kimono thingy... haiz.. so shy.. i tell you.. if i open my legs more.. i will zhao geng liao.. see my nicelegs... oh ya.. somemore they bring disposible underwear for me to change.. heng they got big size.. or else donno how to stuff my dick saber inside... oh ya.. didnt help that the nurse that brought the stuff was like very pretty... kaoz.. wats wrong with the nurses nowadays.. not like your usual grumpy besi... now.. wah.. pretty leh.. very babe.... but since im wit mrs nicelegs.. better don kao.. not good.. anyway.. me nicelegs.. chio rite...





lim peh making a call to tell my mum and mrs nicelegs tat im going to the operating theatre liao..







after tat op... haiz.. sleepy sia... knn.. they inject the sedatives and then let my breathe oxygen.. then knock out liao.. wake up then in the bed liao.. power leh the sedative...






ok the gross part... see my left eye.. the operated one.. now is blood shot and swollen...














compared to my rite eye which is the ok one.. lots of differences...



so there... well.. its an ordeal i tell you.. now i just have to go do all the claiming from chartered.. and problem is my last day is this thurs.. so have to complete everthing by this thurs... and i have told my new job pple tat i have to start one week later cos my mc is 22 days.. well.. i told them if they need pple.. i will patch up my eye and come to work.. well.. they say nevermind la.. recover 1st... well.. lucky man..

hope i recover fast.. things like this don really happen all the time... its pretty scary cos its the eyes.. anyway.. mrs nicelegs has been wit me all the way.. she's a nice missus..... i like.. she is buying breakfast for me later.. ciaos..

p/s: thanks bobo for the concern... heh heh

3 Comments:

At November 9, 2005 at 4:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger nicelegs said...

well.. thanks... xiao sya izzit?

 
At November 9, 2005 at 4:34:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger vain-pot said...

oei u irritatin twit!! ur operated eye was gross at first lahh but now im used to it...oh goodness.wad an experience. oh wells. tired of stayin at home all day and disturbin me yet?~

 
At November 9, 2005 at 4:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger nicelegs said...

well.. you are really boring to disturb sometimes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home