Saturday, January 07, 2006

mrs nicelegs is open to enquires and orders..

halo my fans... this is the time.. this is the chance... do not miss it.. im posting photos of the undies... boxers... and lingeries in my flickr... pls go take a look...

there are many more designs and colours tat i don have the space to put online.. pls support hor... the link is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11477329@N00/

pricing:
panties: 3 for $10
lingeris: 1 for $29.90 or $39.90 depending on the pattern
guy's boxers: 2 for $15

anyway...any enquires can be directed at me at kahjinswee@gmail.com or directly to my msn at tohkianyong@hotmail.com

if you gals are shy.... you can ask me for mrs niceleg's hp number... then you can liase wit her direct...

she is going to tanglin mall to set up stall at the flea market on the 21th jan... come support k....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home