Tuesday, February 28, 2006

fucking fat pair of legs (last time)

was surfing the net today.. and i suddenly thought about the choir i used to go to... well.. i did had a great time there... tat i don denied.. well.. the bitch was there also ..

anyway.. i found a photo of us.. the whole group when we went over to malaysia to performance...

thought i'll post the photo up to let you pple see how fucking fat i was... ok la.. now still fat la.. but not tat fat!...




well.. im easily the tallest and biggest person in the photo... the bitch is in the photo too.. idiot is beside me(the younger one)... and idiot's ex gf whom i call the pig is sitting beside the bitch...

anyway.. the pt is.. im fucking fat tat time.. i think im like 103kg... well.. i could just sit on you and watch you being flaten.. or waste away under my huge butt.. i mean.. come on.. im so heavy no one has a realistic chance of moving me unless you are just as big as im... hmm.. so the best thing the bitch did for me after she left me.. make me lose my appetite so tat i lost 7kg in about 2 weeks.. and hence ... i became more in shape...

one thing for sure.. having a gf does results in serious damage to a reduced waistline.... mr and mrs nicelegs are sure feeling the effects now.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home