Wednesday, February 22, 2006

nicelegs got new laptop

halo my fans.. it is another week of feb.. and its also the last week of feb... and lim peh is going on another biz trip next week... this time to thailand... chiang mai.. oh well.. for a whole month..

tat means.. effectively.. im going to miss a few things.. 1st... cannot pray to tiger god myself.. we pray to tiger god to protect against small pple.. well.. horses should pray to the tiger god this year... 2nd.. will miss limin's wedding.. no choice la ah.. haiz... want to go also cannot.. cos i will still be there... paiseh paiseh.... eh.. come fetch me go lunch la.. then i give you the ang pao.. heh heh...

ok.. i got some photos from vietnam.. actually not much.. just photos of the main shopping area of ho chi minh city...




another is my hotel room la.. untidy rite... .but heck la... got pple to clean for me one mah.. haha


on a happier note... my laptop come liao.. yay!!... pretty leh... its a toshiba m50-p346... specs are good... my only fishbone i have wit the laptop is the 14" wide display.. its wide la.. but since it is only 14"... its damn narrow lor.. cant get the 15" one cos its going to blow the company budget..






damn nice rite???... i knew it.. nicelegs got good taste..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home