Thursday, June 15, 2006

jiahui get married liao

yes pple.. yesterday was jiahui and nicole's wedding..

and yes.. lim peh is emcee.. and a damn good looking one at tat... except the bloody pimple on my left check.. knn.

anyway.. congrats to jiahui and nicole... well.. nicole i don really know her too well... other than she is quite nice.. and EXTREMELY PRETTY... as for jiahui.. hmm.. good frens la..

well.. remember the 1st time i met him.. kaoz.. didnt like him.. he got the xialan face.. sometimes you want to drive an elbow into his face.. but after knowing him... realised tat he is actually very nice.. helpful and things like tat... and he never... never waste food..

the most helpful thing he has done for me was to support and to basically become my lecturer, tutor and fren all at once... it happen in my 3rd year.. when i was taking 9 subjects and exams were really near... the bitch left me about 1 month before exams... my grandfather pass away 2 hours before my 1st paper... i was not going to sch... cos i just don have the mood to go... you know.. post bitch breakup.... so i stay at home and sulk... so you can expect my studies were like... actually no studies la.. i didnt study at all...so jiahui explain all the engineering shit to me and help me through my tutorials which i didnt do wit the last min..... the best part was... i scrape through 8 of the 9 modules.. that fucking maths i fail.. which wasnt a surprise.. the real surprise was passing modules like heat transfer... and other crap i cant remember... haha..

so .. i owe him big for this.. and i will always remember.. (maybe becos it happened due to the bitch).... until the day he pisses me off big time and i want to drive another elbow into his face...haha..

well.. the least i can do for a good fren is to make his wedding a successful event.. which i think is quite successful.. i see liao i also want to cry.. suddenly like very touch.. (and no.. its doesnt inspire me).....so here are the photos... the rest can be found here...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home