Saturday, November 04, 2006

Complaint to singtel

I bought a Sony Ericsson K800i from singtelshop.com on the 20th Sep 2006. It was delivered on the 25th Sep 2006. Upon using it, I discovered that the phone is faulty. The main problem being the phone's contact ringtone cannot be played when the contact calls. I brought the phone to the service center at Toh Guan twice to be fixed but the problem persisted even after repairs. They told me that there is nothing they can do at the moment.

I called singtel customer hotline at 1626 and was told to contact the Sony Ericsson service centers even though I told them I just went over there. I feel that Im being lead on a wild goose chase and Im extremely unhappy about it. Singtel have failed in meeting your 1st core value which is customer focus.

Im stuck with a faulty phone barely 2 months old. Im sure that Singtel owes me an explanation for this. And I expect Singtel to put this problem right. Im a new subscriber who switch over from starhub because I heard that Singtel is more reliable but this has changed my views. Singtel has failed in meeting the 4th core value which is integrity.

I want answers and solutions on how Singtel can replace my faulty k800i. Remember that Singtel's vision is to be Asia Pacific's best communications group. This is clearly seen in Singtel's vision statement and one indicator of that is customer satisfaction and Im definitely not satisfied.

I will expect a call from someone in singtel with authority to make things right. I hope that this problem will be solved promptly.
Thank you.

Regards,

Kian Yong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home