Sunday, April 17, 2005

nightcrawler

yups... night crawler... tats me.. im working night shift.. siong you say.. no la.. quite shiok.. cos no meetings.. or rather less meeting and the one tat all MEs dread we night crawlers don have to go.. heng ah.. oh well..

just discovered tat i can use msn web messenger on thurs.. so have been msging pple.. donno why some of my frens become more dao.. msg liao also don want to reply.. or reply once or twice then ignore me.. haiz.. maybe exams... i working at night quite bored can? tonight is the last night of work for this week.. next wed night come back and work then last week of apr day shift liao.. haiz.. have to see the idiots tat will make my life difficult.... but looking on the bright side.. i get to see pretty gals as well.. yay!!.... i hope tat will conpensate for all the whacking im going to get.. knn....

haiz.. nowadays i also not much things to kao pei about.. sian leh.. those pple i need to fuck i fuck already..mostly one la.. ronald.. biggest idiot of all time.. other than tat..hmm.... oh well.. not too much.. but rest assure if there is any one who steps on my toes.. knn.. im going to fuck him/her and post something on blogger..

went back to ntu dental on monday.. then met my cousin for lunch.. discovered from her tat her fren's bf pi tui then they broke off liao.. yay.. i happy la... cos she pretty.. i only tok to her a few times in sch last time.. wah.. tat day faster ask my cousin to ask her if can give me number.. heng ah.. got it liao... chiu ok..

going for lasik soon.. in another 2 weeks time.. going to cost me about 3.4k in all....well.. hate to wear glasses and contacts la.. sian.. somemore my eyes will sometimes get infection when i wear contacts... and sometimes the stupid contacts just drop out of my eye.. knn.. sian.. esp when im playing ball....

nothing much to write liao... maybe next time.. ciaos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home