Tuesday, May 10, 2005

patience.. or the lack of it...

last 2 posts were happy posts...however.. after dinner wit ms semb on monday.. things seem to go downhill abit.. i haven been able to get her out this week.. maybe im too impatient.. which i must admit.. i haven never really been patient all my life.. except when laziness takes over and i cant be bothered to do things... tat creates the misconception tat im actually i very patient person deep down.. ( anyway.. is this the rite patient?? or patience.. after becoming engineer.. my england went downhill as well... haiz..)

ok anyway.. admittingly.. i have been in 7th heaven last mon til tues.. then after all these wear off.. quite hard to ask her out again.. and.. as i have emphasize many times.. i hate it when pple don reply my msg or don answer my calls... and its even worse when pple i like don reply my msges.. hate it i tell you.. i think this all stems from 2 and a half years ago when the bitch was cheating.. knn.. msg her don reply.. call her don ans.. cb.. later tell me don call her when she out wit tat guy.. haiz.. in retrospect.. should have slapped her.. didnt do it.... too nice to her.. now regret.. ok anyway.. she is passes.. now its ms semb.. but she so dao sometimes.. it makes me damn tl..

well.. today suppose to go out wit my cousin fren.. haven found a nick for her.. will post it once i got it.. anyway.. but she has got fyp presentation on wed.. so she say very nervous.. so want to postpone it to wed night then go dinner wit me.. i ok lor.. but then how.. means tonight i free liao la.. heng i never make reservations at any resturants.. hmm.. after ms semb dao me im sort of cant be bothered to be too elaborate in planning dinner.. just on the spot think go where to eat then go lor.. anyway.. cousin fren quite dao also.. knn.... donno wats wrong with the gals nowadays..

tat takes me to my next point.. i think im too nice to gals.. ferry them here and there.. bring them makan at nice places and pay for everything.. then they happily accept then later take me for granted.. sian.. some even ask for lifts to somewhere (bottle) and the best part is .. at the decided time to meet.. she is somewhere else and ask me to come back later.... usually i would have blown my top.. but i decided tat is not prudent.. so politely tell her i not free later liao.. ask her to find her own way to town.. well.. i think tat says alot about her..... so heng ah..i faster run..

oh well.. i just hope ms semb wont be so dao la... pretty gals all like tat meh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home