Sunday, September 11, 2005

working... on a sunday..

yeah.. sian again. working on a sunday... heng double pay.. well.. i have said before tat i don really like working ot.. hmm. at least here la.. cos i think very stress.. and i don like it..

i think my writing juices are drying up.. sian leh.. want to write also donno write wat.. im sick screwing those idiots at work.. im sick of bloggin about me being screwed by other idiots at work.... and im sick of bloggin about wat other idiots from outside work tat i want to screw....haiz.. also donno how..

im basically so busy tat i haven been meeting mrs nicelegs..

see.. tats all.. i think work is killing my motivation to do anything at all..

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 at 3:28:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger klinz said...

great blog you have here. pity i didn't come across it any sooner.

we share the same sentiments. i hate my job too. unfortunately gotta stick it out till my contract expires.

i hate fake people too cos they piss me off big time.

on a lighter note, take comfort in the fact that you are not one of them or you'll piss yourself off!
-grin-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home