Thursday, November 10, 2005

nicelegs is offically unemployed

today was a damn busy day... morning went back to nuh for eye checkup and then afternoon sped down to chartered to do my clearance.... well.. everything seems fine for my eye.. hope it stays fine and my eye and vision are all ok.... then i will be back in action very soon....

anyway.. the stupid receipt nuh gave me wasnt the one tat the nurse wanted.. so i have to wait for the final bill to come before i can give it to her.. haiz.. tat would prob be like another 2 weeks... then i have to make another trip down to woodlands.. sian leh.. bearin in mind this beautiful pair of legs resides in jurong east.. knn... anyway.. my corporate cards also have return la.. so have to go back one more time la.. bo pian...

oh well.. went around saying goodbye.. made fun of peiling and her ah ma waterbottle.. i think no more chance to suan her liao.. better do it fast today.. which i did... had lunch wit my colls... and got mistaken for a lady wearing a flower skirt on the edge of the stairs.. heh heh.. well.. i was wearing my red flower surf shorts.. and was standing at the edge of the stairs.. so i guess if you are climbing up and looking up.. you prob can see me zhao geng.. oh well.. you earn lor..haha.. anyway.. failure to notice how muscular and hairy my legs are will eventually lead to extreme disappointment... period.. haha...

ok anyway... keep in touch pple.. there are of cos some of you who i still want to see... haha... cheers...thanks for the memories... good and bad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home