Thursday, May 12, 2005

are you into financial planning??

fuck.... one word... fuck.. you know this is wat i said also to my coll after he ask me hows work... haha.. anyway.. this fuck is for a different purpose.... my cousin's fren.. lets call her FP.... short for financial planner... yes you heard it rite. she is a financial planner... knn.. suay like fuck... of all pple... she has to be a financial planner.... well.. she asked me if i can listen to her tok about her insurances and stuff..... maybe i would you know.. but i don really had a good impression of her since i feel she very dao.. gives one word answer to everything...and suddenly more interested when maybe she feels im a propect.. nice to be earning quite a substantial amt of money for a rather fresh grad eh... fuck....

oh ya.. better don go on about fp without any info 1st.... ok.. i 1st saw her on the bus about 2 years plus ago.. i think.. then after she alight she walk towards my cousin.. yay... can make frens liao.. so made frens i did... but then she had a bf.. which i did mentioned in my previous post ran off with another gal.. oh well shit happens you know.. then so recently i ask my cousin to get her number for me.. fp agreed so i got to ask her out for dinner or something.... oh well.. after a few unsuccessful attempts... we agreed on a time.. which was later postponed.. til today... and heres the bombshell... she ask me if im interested in financial planning.. haiz. i sian liao lor.. to me.. pple who try to sell me insurance and mlm are all cursed into oblivion.. i have lost frens.... cos they tried to use the fragile frenship we had to sell me things.. i hate it and i curse your father and mother for bringing your shameless butt into this world..

well ... fp isnt like this YET.. but i feel tat she is going out wit me cos she wants to sell insurance to me.. anyway.. for one thing.. i have like 2 policies liao.. and im pay through my teeth for them.. sian.. where got the extra cash??.. well... i told her im not interested..... and lo and behold.. tonight's dinner is off.. nice one fp... knn.... that more or less confirm my perception about financial planners and mlm sellers... they keep telling themselves that they are not losing frens.... but they are... bloody suckers who try to use frenship to make a sale.. knn.. oh well.. she say maybe supper can.. but im sure tats just an attempt to cushion everything.. im sure later she say she cant make it.. well .. i don really want to go out wit her anymore.... and its not sour grapes.. don want pple to bug me to buy things....

oh well.... and i thought my life is getting better.. maybe it is.. got a good paying job.. got some very good frens.. ( jiahui... ah boon.. ah hoon... lion.... gay gu...etc..) but... i don understand my luck wit gals.. haiz.. pretty they might be.. are there no pretty gals wit a good heart nowadays??... and to those tat ask me not to look for pretty gals.. im not.. im only looking for gals that i like to look at.. and they happened to be pretty.... i have fallen for uglier ones ok.. thoses aside... why am i so bored most of the time??....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home