Wednesday, May 25, 2005

stalking..

halo my fans... or watever... im still sick.. knn... my cough got worse..haven been sleeping well cos of the cough... imagine waiting up in the middle of the night to cough.. and the cough action is like the whole body shakes.. its tat bad.. believe it.. haiz.. sick til like tat how to ask ms semb out..

anyway... being the fucking boliao me.. i went ahead to find my ex's info from the net.. haha.. in case you donno ... the reason why i don have a frenster acc is becos i deleted it like 2 years ago.. cos i hand itchy and looked her up in the network.. then see all the testimonials, pics and i cant take it..lost appetite and stuff.. so i deleted it.. so tat i wont have to see such things again.... but now.. or rather yesterday.. i went to search for it.. looked at it... and there wasnt any bad feeling in my stomach( cos tat's where your emotions are... according to my doc)....well.. i found her blog 1st... read it and confirm it... she has changed bf.. yay....but the thing is .. i cant be sure who dump who.. oh well....i read the alleged new loser's blog also.. hmm.. so i more or less got an idea of her lifestyle after me... and i have to say... she has really changed... i cant really identify this person as the person i love so much last time.. its different.. for me.. its a kind of closure.. something like tat... as for looking at her info... i think its sort of exocise some of the demons tat had been harassing me for the pass 2 and a half years....

anyway.. i cant say i didnt move on.... im just a person tat hates deep.. if i decide to hate.. normally.. if the matter isnt very serious.. i will just lose my temper and forget about it later.. but if its a big issue.. then i can remember it for a long time... thats my temperament.... but im also very nice to frens that i think are worth my attention... bought tat boon some hair growth product tat cos me close to a hundred.. cos he's a really good fren.. and i think he's confidence is directly tied to his hair..... and its sometimes not fair tat someone nice doesnt deserve more.....hmm.. not tokking about me ah... im not tat nice.. im only nice to pple i like.. im darth fa...dark side.. was there long ago....never a jedi man..

oh ya.. watched star wars yesterday.. not too bad la.. wasnt too happy wit the jedi getting killed.. even though i belong to the dark side( wit all the anger hate and stuff)... i like the jedi in the movie.. i watch all the star wars esp.. the 3 older ones i watch wit my ex at her house... i still have esp 6.. cos i borrowed it and never return... ( you think after she cheated on me she still dare to ask me to return her dvd??)... the 1st 2 esp also wit her in cinemas.. oh well.. its a move on la.. sorri.. out of point again... anyway.. lots of light saber fights.. which is kinda cool.. except tat its getting abit too messy..... almost wanted to take out my dick saber and show them how its supposed to be done.. heh heh...

my sis watched it one day before me i think... she cant really understand star wars... like most gals..haiz.. well.. my sis is a goodie 2 shoes... hmm.. almost la.. she just very lazy.. like pig.. she wont scold vulguries no matter how i tried to teach her and she wont even point the middle finger.. haiz.. so boring rite.. how to make a point like tat.. haha..

oh well... tats about all i can say for now... actually got alot of things to say and alot of thoughts to pen.. but then its all in abstract now... so tat all for now.. ciaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home