Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it is confirmed

yes.. it is confirm.. you know.. sometimes i got nothing better to do.. i go and google tat bitches name.. i tell you.. the internet is a very big place.. and there will be some information.. the difference is the amount of info available..

well... i discover lots of things.. like where she is working now.. it was more of speculation at 1st.. and i never bothered to check it out.. but today.. my good sister fren msn me.. say go eat lunch.. tell me she worked at this place in ghim moh..

so.. i ask my good sister fren about the bitch lor.. wah.. she knew it was coming before i even pop the question.. tats wat i call someone who knows me..

yes yes.. so shes working there.. somemore just one floor above my good sister fren.. so she sees her almost everyday but she did a nice job keeping quiet cos i know she doesnt want me to know.. unlike tat idiot..

well.. appreciate the discretion.. really do.. but i think now no need to worry... im alot less angry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home