Tuesday, July 31, 2007

wo bu fu

looks like things hasnt been going the way i want it to go nowadays.. im not happy with alot of things..

i think very soon i will become angry person once again.. i hate my job.. i hate my pay.. i hate my management..i don think i should work very hard from now on.... which is really a bad thing since i can perform quite well under pressure.. but i don want to work too hard for a company not rewarding me as they should..i don want to be shortchanged too much..

i cannot work too hard under a boss who promise me on thing and cannot deliver.. of cos since im the king of wayang... i still wayanging..

i think under the present conditions.. if either one of my coll or me leaves.. then the project isnt going to succeed.. and the 2 of us arent paid the way we should be based on the responsibilites we hold..

I can safely say i feel no remorse if going to leave an create a vacuum.. since they already let 2 of the more impt pple leave in the midst of the project....

on the personal front.. hasnt been too good as well.. fuck everything la..

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 7:41:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Slumperboy said...

let's chill out bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home