Friday, September 08, 2006

nicelegs go hospital again.. discharged liao

halo my fans...limpeh go hospital again.. last monday .. knn.. at night around 11pm plus.. the pain was so bad i told my piggy sister to wake my parents up so tat they can drive me to hospital.. but then.. the pain was so bad tat i cant stand i cant walk.. and i cant sit also.. in the end.. my mum called an ambulance..

the ambulance crew was damn professional la.. they actually carried me on the canvas from my room to the my living room downstairs.. wah.. they siong la..i think for normal pple.. 4 ambulance crew enough to carry them la.. but then leh.. limpeh is heavyweight.. so in the end.. need 6 of them..haha.. after tat.. they sweating like mad somemore..haha

anyway... i want to commend the ambulance crew for their prompt and professional attitude la.. very good.. i was in alot of pain.. but im glad they are the ones bringing me to hospital..

so many things happen la.. push into A&E... lying on the small bed.. and groaning and screaming becos damn pain...at the same time.. getting ignored by the nurses and doctors.. they are good man.. cannot hear pple in pain leh.. but i suppose its part of the job la..

got warded.. they tried to ask me to go back but of cos didnt want to la.. knn.. so pain liao.. gave me a few jabs of painkillers then at last the pain manageable.. knn.. wtf...

while in the observation bay waiting for bed(nuh full house tat night)... i was next to a subutex abuser... knn.. damn noisy.. one moment want to see doc.. one moment want to die.. make me cannot sleep.. then suddenly across the room.. i see my long lost sec sch good fren.. wah lao.. wat a place to meet up leh.. so tok cock awhile.. then promise to contact after discharge.. tok about fate man..

so this is how my hand looks like after going in.. after the mri again .. they say its bacterial inflamation of the spine.. knn.. so well.. its antibiotics time.. so im on drips.. if you see the red red part of my hand... its becos the antibiotics going into my veins so painful my veins swell liao.. so they have to take out the plug and set a new one.. which is the one in the pic.. excuse the hairy hand.. haha..



anyway.. im suppose to be on antibiotics drips for 4 weeks.. i had 1 weeks in hospital.. so i have another 3 weeks to go.. and there is this outpatient antibiotics program.. so i have to get a tube into my arm.. and it leads to the main arteries in the heart.... the line can last for a few months.. so its convenient.. so you can see from the pic below ah.. i get a bottle of antibiotics every day.. so every morning.. i go back to nuh to get a new bottle... and the medicine gets pumps into my arm by the balloon in the bottle.. i think its a damn good innovation.. im into biomedical tech you know..



well... anyway.. im still surviving on painkillers... routine will be to eat the pills.. wait half hour.. then try to climb out of bed.. sounds sian rite.. knn.. damn rite its sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home