Saturday, September 09, 2006

nicelegs appreciates all who care

halo my fans.. i want to thank everyone who has visited me in hospital and all who has sent their regards to me.. obviously this period of time hasnt been too good cos of the fucking pain in the lumbar area..but im pretty warmed up by the care and concern you pple show.. the pple worth mentioning are:

my colls... very nice.. though im sick and stuff and they are up to their necks in work... they still never really complain much.. not tat i know of anyway...haha.. but really.. i think this time i really found the rite company and the rite colls... hmm.. pay abit sucky la.. but then... the trade off.. low pay but good enviroment.. or high pay but ganna treated like a dog... i think i take the low pay one..

hymc.. my basketball mates.. they came and visit me.. not all came together la.. but most came.. and i appreciate it.. good thing i got this bunch of crazy frens.. the trip to china was definitely fun.. next year i try to go la..haha.. includes superman, caps, boon, cow, elvis, wes, lewis(paiseh i was doing mri when you came), yuquan...( and that chicken who says he coming down on sat but never appear...)..

those who sent me sms asking how im... you know who you are la.. so thanks alot..

my ex csm colls..who came down to nuh to visit me and bough me pastries and fruit juices...haha..

my other frens.. who are abit fragmented.. who came down separately to visit me.. thanks you pple... i will always love you.. includes jiahui, niko, lao ying, steven, eileen, limin, weiyong, eeling, lion, ronald, teddybear....

being sick and feeling abit handicap isnt a good feeling la.. but heng i got frens... and im damn sure im doing something rite if they still care about me..
cheers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home