Monday, September 18, 2006

nicelegs in hospital video

halo pple.. ya.. got video of me in hospital ok.. mai siao siao.. ok anyway.. its a damn stupid video.. laoying and ah boon came to visit me.. and then she took the video wit her new N73.. so well.. anyway.. the usual cock(pun) tat we used to tok.. and oh ya.. tat stain is my blood.. no period la.. its leaked after that nice chio doctor that poke me 4 times wit the damn needle before they successfully drawn out my blood.. haiz.. ok. la.. think i cut her some slack.. after all .. she chio.. can fight with lao ying leh.. really..



on a separate note.. i feel like getting the k800i.. superman got his.. i gian long time liao.. was thinking of changing to singtel also.. cos that starhub only offer me $50 voucher to recontract.. wah lao.. insult ok.. knn.. im no under contract liao mah.. if i switch.. i will lose my hubber discount.. but im going to japan next year mah.. so i will prob cancel my broadband as well... anyway.. the hubber discounts adds up to about 10 bucks plus in savings.. but with the singtel-uob credit promos.. i think its pretty worthed it.. best part.. the k800i can use in japan cos japan supports a 3g network... but i prolly have to change my number.....so will update my frens on the new number when i have it.. if you never receive update.. not i don like you k... but do reflect abit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home